Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and edited. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the JRTE paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The JRTE invites contribution in the following categories:
1. Original research
2. Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
3. Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
4. Technical Notes
Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these).
Ensure that the following items are present:
◘ One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details (E-mail address) and (Full postal address).
◘ Manuscript as a single file (Microsoft Word) with figures and tables embedded:
- Include keywords.
- All figures at high-resolution (include relevant captions).
- All tables (including titles, description, footnotes).
◘ Further considerations
- Manuscript has been ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’.
- All figures and tables are cited in the text.
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa. Citations must be numbered consecutively in square brackets.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
- Relevant declarations of interest have been made.
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed.
Failure to comply with this list may result in your paper not being considered for publication in this Journal.